How to Stickee?
Hello from the Stickee Team,
This article is for every new member to the Stickee family. It focuses on how to care and wear your Stickee. Look below to find out more!!
- We have had numerous feedback regarding the size of our Stickee bra. Please note that the design or the Stickeebra series is meant to be a little smaller than the cup size of your everyday bra. This design helps hold the breast in place, hence giving the maximum comfort while still being able to create that perfect cleavage.
- Below also shows a size chart and an instructional video to show in depth how to Stickee.
- Based on the feedback from some of our customers with DD and DDD cups, it did work for them to use the D cup version of the Stickee Bra. Some even said the D cup offered them more support.
- However, as you know, every women's breasts are different and there is a possibility that it will not work for you.
Refer here for the size chart:
2. How to wear
If you are not satisfied with the results and must reposition the bra, peel off the bra gently and reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let it air dry before reapplying.
3. How to Clean (Washing Instructions)