France is a country rich in culture; whether it is art, architecture, sports, fashion, literature, music, cinema, philosophy, cuisine, society... the list is endless. According to United Nations World Tourism Organisation, there was a record 83.7 millions visitors visited France alone, in 2014. Apparently, one of the reasons behind such trips to that country is the French women.
Have you ever wondered what could be the secret behind the beauty of a Francais woman? Well, it could be a lot of things. The lifestyle they build from their childhood, to the lifestyle they continue even when they are old, is the first most important thing. Do you know why? Because what they practice from the early days become a habit, more like a ritual for them. And it is these habits that make these beauties age longer than other women. Here are few secrets that you may want to know if you want to age like a French belle.
1. Positive belief in oneself. French ladies are positive. They embrace whatever flaws they have. They don’t care much about their wrinkles, or big nose, or whether they are going bald. They would expose their skin, in public (where appropriate), not worrying about what the world would think. And because of this frame of mind, these beauties prefer not to go under the knife and alter their parts of the bodies.
2. Routine skin care. French women go through regular facial treatments. They apply generous amount of sunscreen whenever they head out, regardless of the weather condition. Moisturizing, adequate amount of sound sleep, healthy food, expose to less toxicity, less cigarettes, and avoiding the sun as much as possible are some of the “open-secrets” to their skin care regime.
3. They are always “a la mode”. Fashion and French women go hand in hand. More or less, every fashion conscious woman would want to know why the French femmes are such trend-setters. There has to be something that they do uniquely that sets them apart from the rest of the world.
4. Being sexy all the time. From being a la mode to being sex symbols, these femmes are good at everything. You will notice, there are numbers of beauties that are 40 and above years old. Starting from Coco Chanel, Catherine Deneuve, Michele Mercier, Isabelle Huppert, Jeanne Moreau, to Laetitia Casta, Juliette Bincohe, Sophie Marceau, the list just goes on and on. These powerful femme fatale are not scared of showing off their cleavage, they don’t think twice about wearing high heels, or short skirts. This also manifests their confidence in themselves.
5. Romance, romance everywhere. French women don’t stop at being all sexy. They are flirtatious, and believe in romance. The capital city of France, Paris, is considered to be the most romantic place on Earth. Do you know why? Because not only the women are seductive and beautiful, they are in love with their partners, and would stop by a bridge over the Seine, and would kiss. They prefer to walk hand-in-hand with their confrere, and wander off to some beautiful place.
6. They celebrate life. French women, of all ages, celebrate life to the fullest. They cater to their passions of getting spoiled through visiting the salons, traveling, making love, laughing out loud, eating whatever they want to, without any guilt conscious. They love cinema, art, architecture, they love literature, music, and dance. They love wine, and they love to socialize.
7. Eat well to stay well! French femmes believes in good food. Food that burst into nutritions, are full of flavor, and are palatable. Now, they may not seem too picky about what they eat, but they are quite strict about maintaining the amount, and the times of meals they eat. They have three proper meals: breakfast like a prince, lunch fit for a king, and dinner like a peasant. They also make sure the entire family is present at the dining table; it is more like a family time for them.
Most of the time, meals are as: a starter course of some salad; the main dish, which consists of chicken, or fish, or pasta, and a side dish of vegetables; there’s the cheese course, most of the times, they prefer yogurt or cheese; and lastly, the dessert that contains mostly fruits.
8. Francais femmes enjoy water and wine. We all know France is one of the largest wine producers in the world. Of all the beverages, the femmes prefer wine, and of course, water. Their first priority is water. Always. All the time. The adults are fond of having at least one glass of wine everyday. That’s all for their drinks.
9. They love movement. So, you are wondering, if they eat hearty meals and drink, and engage themselves in merriment, then how come they have well maintained figure? Well, they don’t specifically enjoy hitting the gym, but they are constantly on the move. They love walking, swimming, running, jogging, cycling, gardening, playing sports, anything that involves movement. They are always moving. And that, mon ami, is the secret of them being all slim and trim.
10. They live the moment! Regardless of how old one is growing, the Francais femmes sure know how to live the moment. The older one grows, the merrier she becomes. They will dance alongside their younger counterparts, and they will never let go off their fashion sense. They will put make-up matching their age, and they will style their hair too. They are very family-oriented. And they will never skip any fun that they are invited to.
These are the habits that the French women perpetuate everyday. These routines keep them healthy, fit and fine, and aids them to age slower than usual. They know how to embrace aliveness. They love what they do, without regretting at all. They are happy, carefree, fashionable, and are attractive!
StickeeBra believe in the power of positivity, staying healthy, building and maintaining strong relationships and empowering women with confidence.
What people are saying about us...
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article intend to highlight alternative studies and induce conversation. They are the views of the (others) author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of StickeeBra, and are for informational purposes only, even if and to the extent that it features the advice of physicians and medical practitioners. This article is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should never not be relied upon for specific medical advice.
Sources and Credits:
Special Thanks to Lifehack